Sunday, May 24, 2009

Final Day Alone

I am reclining on a stone next to a waterfall. It is 7:30 p.m. local
time. I have found a couple of very relaxing places to sit in
different parks today, my final day here before my family arrives. I
have missed them terribly. It has become much harder as the weeks have
progressed. I'll either sleep really well because they are on their
way, or I won't sleep at all. Any wagers? If I lose, I pay in RMB.

I tried to find a traditional restaurant to take them when they
arrive. The Tang Dynasty restaurant seemed like the place. I looked at
the menu today. What do you think? Will Lisa like the chicken feet?
How about Leia and the duck tongue wrapped with intestines? I'm sure
Rachel will go for the seafood--fish head with bamboo fungus. Elliot,
he'll be tough. Maybe the chicken HEAD soup? The menu was full of
pictures.

I think they will want McDonald's.

Delivered.

No comments:

Post a Comment